Hello lovelies! I trust you are doing fine and I trust your preparations for the holiday season are in full swing. Today is a very special day as it comes with a Christmas tag. This is the first time I am participating in a Christmas tag using my blog. I love Christmas tags a lot but before I go on, I want to say a very big thank you to Claire Lomax from Our Favourite Jar for tagging me. Make sure you head over to her blog and check her answers out!
1) Put on your favorite Christmas playlist to listen while answering.
2) Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing.
3) Thank the blogger who tagged you and leave a link to their site.
4) Answer the 10 original questions.
5) Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you.
6) Ask 2 questions of your own.
7) Tag 6 bloggers to take part.
THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS
1) When do your decorations go up?
My decorations go up in the 2nd or 3rd week of December. I like having my decorations a little late lol.
2) Who is the scrooge in your family or friendship group?
Hmnn.. None of my family members is a scrooge and none of my friends is a scrooge lol. We love Christmas and we enjoy it a lot!
3) If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
If money were no object, I would spend Christmas everywhere and anywhere! I love Christmas a lot and I absolutely love the idea travelling to different countries every year to celebrate Christmas!
4) What Christmas film/movie do you have to watch every festive season?
I love Christmas a lot and I also love Christmas movies a lot. I don’t really have a specific Christmas movie that I watch every festive season. I love to watch different Christmas movies every festive season but below are some of my favorites:
- The Knight before Christmas
- Home alone
- Die hard
5) Who do you find the hardest to buy presents for?
I find it so hard to get presents for older guys lol. I know just what present to get for a young male but then I find it so difficult to think of an appropriate present for older guys lol (By saying older guys, I mean guys age 30 and above). Recently, I participated in this thing where I had to pick someone to get a gift for. Papers with certain numbers were wrapped and there were two of each numbers. The people that picked the same numbers had to buy gifts for each other. I picked an older guy and I was honestly super confused as to what I should get him lol. At first, I thought of getting him a shirt, later on I thought of getting him a pair of shoes, I also though of getting him a pair of trousers. I thought of getting him different things lol but I ended up getting him a shirt just because I really didn’t know what to get him
6) Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper or buy one big/main present?
Honestly, I would buy lots of little things that mean something to the recipient but most times when I give people Christmas presents, I don’t really think about the size of the present. I always give people presents I know they really need regardless of whether it is big or small.
7) What did you leave out for santa when you were a child?
Cookies and milk
8) Where did you spend last Christmas?
I spent last Christmas at home with all my family members. It was so lovely. There were lots of food, we shared memories, reminisced the whole year and had tons of fun. It was just so amazing!
9) Which Christmas song makes you Cringe?
I haven’t heard any Christmas song that made me cringe lol.
10) If you could be a Character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?
I would be Santa Claus because I love giving and putting a smile on everyone’s faces.
1) What is the top of your Christmas list this year?
A $500 gift card.
2) What’s the best gift you’ve ever bought someone else?
A pair of sneakers.
1) Who is your favorite person to buy presents for?
2) What is your favorite Christmas tradition and why?