Hello lovelies! I trust you are doing fine and I trust your preparations for the holiday season are in full swing. Today is a very special day as it comes with a Christmas tag titled – The Christmas tag that is perfect for blogmas. This is the first time I am participating in a Christmas tag and it does sound like something I would absolutely enjoy. Before I go on, I want to say a very big thank you to Claire Lomax from Our Favourite Jar for tagging me. Make sure you head over to her blog and check her answers out!
THE CHRISTMAS TAG RULES
1) Put on your favorite Christmas playlist to listen while answering.
2) Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing.
3) Thank the blogger who tagged you and leave a link to their site.
4) Answer the 10 original questions.
5) Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you.
6) Ask 2 questions of your own.
7) Tag 6 bloggers to take part.
THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS
1) When do your decorations go up?
My decorations go up in the 2nd or 3rd week of December. I like having my decorations a little late lol.
2) Who is the scrooge in your family or friendship group?
Hmnn.. None of my family members is a scrooge and none of my friends is a scrooge either. We love Christmas and we are always ready to spend as much as we can for it haha.
3) If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
If money were no object, I would spend Christmas at home with as much variety of food, drinks and christmas movies as possible. Don’t judge me haha, I love to have a good christmas! I mean who doesn’t?
4) What Christmas film/movie do you have to watch every festive season?
I love Christmas a lot and I love Christmas movies a lot too. I don’t really have a specific Christmas movie that I watch every festive season as I love to watch different Christmas movies every festive season but below are some of my favorites:
- The Knight before Christmas
- Home alone
- Die hard
Related read: Amazing self care tips to practice this christmas
5) Who do you find the hardest to buy presents for?
Huh, I find it hard to get presents for my mum as most times, the presents I get my mum thinking she’ll love end up being something she doesn’t really like. One thing ends up being something she doesn’t like maybe the size, colour, etc haha. And when I get my mum presents, I want to get her something she’ll love so I always have to think really hard as to what I would get her that she would love and that would really make her happy!
6) Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper or buy one big/main present?
7) What did you leave out for santa when you were a child?
Cookies and milk.