WAYS TO SHOW KINDNESS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
1) Support small businesses.
2) Give someone a tip!
3) Donate to Charity.
4) Run an errand for someone.
5) Pay for someone’s meal.
6) Donate blood.
7) Give a gift card to the mail person, garbage person or delivery person.
8) Think about who needs extra love. The holidays bring so much joy and happiness but the holidays can be a time of grief or sadness for people who are struggling with one problem or the other. So extend a helping hand, check in with those people, let them know you care about them and try your best to brighten their day!
9) Pay for someone’s coffee.
10) Thank someone in your life for the positive impact they have made in your life.
11) Give dinner to a beggar or homeless person.
12) Be kind and take care of yourself.
13) Donate items, toys, food stuffs or clothing that are not in use.
14) Leave a small gift near your partner or lover’s bed for him/her to find in the morning.
15) Offer to give someone a ride.
16) Smile at everyone.
17) Give the waitress/bartender a nice tip.
18) Bake some cookies and take them to an orphanage or to places where people will still work during Christmas like hospitals, gas stations, etc.
19) Write a note to each member of your family telling them what you love about them.
20) Leave your child a small gift that you know he/she would love!