Want to participate in blogmas this year but can’t seem to think of blogmas content ideas. I got you covered! Here are 25 blogmas post ideas for bloggers! I know I am starting blogmas pretty late lol but the thing is I am a new blogger with just 1 post (this post is my 2nd).
I started my blog last month and so I have been contemplating on whether to participate in blogmas or not but I have finally decided to participate in blogmas and today, I will be sharing 25 blogmas post ideas for bloggers. You can check my first blog post here!
Christmas is almost here! We have 18 days to Christmas and everyone is already super excited. My favorite holiday season is Christmas(I loveee Christmas). I love decorating my home for Christmas, I mean who wouldn’t want to hang the Christmas lights and give the home a nice Christmas decor? I also love the nice food and I just couldn’t miss out on participating in Blogmas because as I said earlier, I love love love Christmas.
What is blogmas?
If you didn’t know before now, blogmas is when bloggers post Christmas related stuff everyday from the 1st day of December to the 25th day of December. I am a new blogger but I absolutely love the idea of Blogmas and that’s one of the reasons why I decided to participate in blogmas. Below are 25 blogmas post ideas for bloggers!
25 Christmas content ideas you’ll love
1) 10 things I love about Christmas.
2) Christmas Gift guides (for him, her, kids).
3) Easy DIY Christmas decorations.
4) Best places to travel to for Christmas.
5) How to be on a budget and still rock Christmas.
6) Best books to read this Christmas.
7) The Ultimate guide to a successful Blogmas.
9) My personal Christmas wishlist.
10) Outfit ideas for Christmas.
Keep reading: 25 Blogmas Post Ideas For Bloggers
11) Tips for Christmas Shopping.
12) Amazing Christmas movies to watch this Christmas.
13) Christmas home decor ideas.
14) DIY Christmas Cocktails.
15) 5 Christmas Makeup looks.
16) Tasty food ideas to spice it up this Christmas.
17) 10 Christmas gift ideas under $20.
18) Amazing Christmas movies to watch with your partner.
19) 12 Journal prompts for Gratitude this Christmas.
20) My Favorite Christmas reads.
21) Things to bake this Christmas.
22) The Ultimate guide to self care this Christmas.
23) Christmas day routine.
24) Christmas bucket list.
25) How to host a killer Christmas party.